Sunday, February 05, 2012

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf

Viktor & Rolf's first fragrance ‘Flowerbomb’ was released back in 2005, it was such a hit and one of my favourite fragrance that the designers actually got jealous of not being able to wear it themselves, so their latest fragrance 'Spicebomb' a spicy scent for guys, it features an intoxicating blend of chilli, saffron, leather, tobacco, vetiver, bergamot, grapefruit, elemi and pink pepper... The design duo says:
"We were jealous of all the women who had Flowerbomb, and we wanted to have our own bomb. We felt that if flowers were a very typical feminine scent, spices were the masculine opposite."
It's set to hit counters late January in the UK and March elsewhere.

My very own Flowerbomb

I have a lot of confidence in this new Spicebomb fragrance
that I can't wait to purchase it for my husband.



Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...