Friday, January 20, 2012

Von Follies by Dita Von Teese

The Ms lovely Dita Von Teese has finally released her own upcoming lingerie collection to be launched on the 8th February 2012 exclusively to Target Australia just in time for Valentine's Day. Internationally renowned as the Queen of Burlesque, Dita Von Teese has also established herself as a well-respected fashion icon for her distinctive style and eternally immaculate presentation.


Explaining the inspiration for the range, Dita Von Teese noted, "There are so many vintage lingerie pieces I love that I haven't been able to find in all my years of collecting. I wanted to design pieces that are tributes to my vintage obsessions, to make them beautiful and functional, while modernising them for everyday wear."



"It was very important to me to offer lingerie in a large range of sizes. Size range was one of the first things I asked when I was approached to create this collection. It was important to me to accomplish the task of making these beautiful things in sizes that can make any woman feel sexy and glamorous, and I'm very proud that we have been able to do that, while keeping prices affordable," she concluded.

WIN! Meet Dita Von Teese at The L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival

You and a friend will be flown to Melbourne on Saturday 10 March 2012, to watch Dita walk the catwalk at the Dita Von Teese for Target runway show and meet Dita personally at the exclusive after party!
Competition opens 16/12/11 and closes 16/02/12 at 12.00pm (AEDT).

Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...